4 ounces finely chopped, trimmed cooked roast beef
2 cups diced red onions and bell peppers
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 cup ready-to-use shredded potatoes
½ cup shredded carrots
1 egg white or 2 tablespoons liquid egg white
½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
½ teaspoon black pepper
salsa for a topper
- Coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- In bowl mix together roast beef, veggies, parsley, shredded potatoes, carrots, egg white, rosemary and black pepper.
- Pour mixture into the skillet, and set heat to medium-high. Press the mixture down to form a large cake.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until browned. Flip the “cake” and cook for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Top with salsa, if desired. Makes 2 servings.