2 cups dry quick oats
1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips, divided
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¾ cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add dry oatmeal; cook and stir for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from skillet to medium bowl; set aside.
2. Place 1/3 cup chocolate chips in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH. Stir chips; microwave at additional 15-second intervals until chips are melted. Stir in peanut butter, brown sugar, oil, flour and cinnamon until well-blended. Stir in oatmeal.
3. Press oatmeal mixture onto bottom of 9-inch square baking pan with rubber spatula. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
4. Top the crust with strawberries. Place remaining 2 tablespoons chips in small resealable food storage bag. Seal. Microwave 30 seconds on HIGH. Cut off tiny corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over strawberries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours
5. Before serving, let stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Cut into 16 bars.