Martha Jefferson Neuroscience Center now open!
Haddock and Spinach Packets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 4 (18-inch long) heavy duty foil sheets on counter-top. Put 1 cup washed fresh baby spinach on the foil. Place a piece of haddock or other white fish on the spinach.
- In small bowl whisk together 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar and 1 teaspoon minced garlic. Drizzle over the fish, dividing between the 4 packets.
- Sprinkle each packet with 1 chopped shallot and freshly ground black pepper. Top each with halved grape tomatoes.
- Fold up the edges of the foil to make tightly-enclosed packets. Place on baking sheet and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve packets on a plate. Carefully open the packet for the steam to escape.
- Makes 4 servings