Martha Jefferson Neuroscience Center now open!
Raspberry Cheesecake Tart
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Graham cracker crust: In mixing bowl, mix together 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs, 5 tablespoons reduced-fat soft tub margarine and ¼ cup Splenda sugar substitute. Press into the bottom of a 9×9-inch baking dish.
- In small bowl beat 4-ounces reduced-fat cream cheese on low speed until soft. Add ½ cup plain nonfat yogurt and beat about 1 minute. Stir in 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute and ½ cup egg substitute until well blended. Spread 1 cup frozen raspberries evenly on the bottom over the graham cracker crust. Then spread the cream cheese filling evenly over the raspberries. (You can add more raspberries, if you wish!)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Makes 8-10 servings.