- Bake a 1-crust pie shell according to package directions; cool.
- In a saucepan stir together ½ cup granulated sugar and 5 tablespoons cornstarch. Stir in 2 cups rice milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Place ½ pound drained, firm tofu in food processor and blend until completely smooth. Stir into the pudding and blend together until smooth and creamy.
- Slice 2 ripe bananas into the bottom of the pie crust. Spread the pudding-tofu mixture evenly over the bananas. Place 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped almonds on baking sheet and toast in a 375 degree oven until lightly browned. Sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
(Recipe source: www.tastethebreeze.com)