Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 2½-quart baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl stir together ¼ cup flour, ½ cup oats, 2 Tbsp. dark brown sugar, ¼ cup Splenda Granular, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and pinch nutmeg. Add 4 Tbsp. trans-fat free stick margarine and beat with paddle attachment on electric mixer until topping is crumbly. Set aside.
- Peel, core and slice 4 large tart apples and 3 ripe Bartlett or Anjou pears. Place in prepared baking dish. The fruit should be at least 2½ inches deep in the pan.
- In small bowl combine 2 Tbsp. Splenda Granular and 3 Tbsp. apple juice concentrate. Pour over fruit and toss to coat the fruit.
- Cover the apples with the topping mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until fruit is tender and the topping has browned.
- Serve with a scoop of low-fat, reduced-sugar vanilla frozen yogurt.