Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 1 (16-ounce) can rinsed black beans in large bowl. Mash slightly with bottom masher.
- Add 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken breast, 4 large thinly sliced green onions, 1 cup salsa, 1 cup diced tomato and 2 teaspoons ground cumin; stir together with beans to mix well.
- Spoon half of chicken-black bean mixture into 9-inch round glass baking dish. Top with ½ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese.
- Place 1 (9-inch) multi-grain flour tortilla over the bean mixture.
- Top with remaining chicken-black bean mixture, and then another flour tortilla on the top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven, uncover and top with ¼ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.