- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup finely diced yellow onion.
- Stir in 2 cups cooked (or canned) chicken breast chunks.
- Add 1 (14¾-ounce) can cream-style corn and 1 (14¾- ounce) can rinsed whole kernel corn. Stir in ½ teaspoon black pepper, 1 cup reduced-fat chicken broth and 1/3 cup diced roasted red peppers. Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Ladle into serving bowls.
- Top with handful of herb-flavored croutons.
Makes 4 servings