- In bottle shake together ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ cup red-wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon black pepper and dash hot pepper sauce.
- In large serving bowl gently stir together 1 rinsed (15-ounce) can dark kidney beans, 1 rinsed (15-ounce) can light red kidney beans, 1 rinsed (15-ounce) can black beans, 1 rinsed (15-ounce) can white beans, 4 ripe fresh tomatoes cut into bite-size pieces and 1 large sliced red onion.
- Add dressing and toss; refrigerate until time to serve.
- Before serving the salad add 1 bag of coarsely chopped baby spinach; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the top with bacon bits and crumbled low-fat blue cheese if desired.