Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9×5-inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In small mixing bowl stir together ¼ cup all-purpose flour, ¾ cup quick-cooking oats, ¾ cup packed light brown sugar and 3 tablespoons no-trans-fat soft margarine until crumbly. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup whole-wheat flour, 1 cup fat-free milk, ¾ cup granulated sugar, ¼ cup canola oil, 1 slightly beaten egg or ¼ cup egg substitute, 1 tablespoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Beat with a mixer for 1 to 2 minutes until blended.
- Fold in ¾ cup unsweetened frozen, thawed blueberries and ¾ cup unsweetened frozen, thawed raspberries.
- Spread the batter into the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the top with oat topping.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Makes 12 slices.