- Coat a slow cooker with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Add 2 (14-ounce) cans drained and chopped artichoke hearts, 2 cups reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese, 1½ cups reduced-fat mayonnaise, ½ cup finely chopped onion, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Stir all ingredients well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat for 2 hours.
- Serve warm dip with whole-grain pita wedges and fresh vegetable dippers.
Makes 4 cups of dip.