- In mixing bowl combine 1½ cups skim milk, 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix (this can be sugar-free) and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended.
- Beat on medium seed for 2 minutes more.
- Fold in 1 cup low-fat sour cream , ½ (8-ounce) container low-fat thawed whipped topping (like Cool Whip), and 2 teaspoons finely shredded orange peel.
- Cut half of an 8-inch angel food cake into 1-inch pieces to equal 7 cups.
- Slice fresh strawberries to obtain 3 cups.
- In tall individual glass serving dishes place a layer of angel food pieces, a layer of strawberries, then a pudding layer.
- Repeat the layers one more time.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh strawberries or strawberry slices.
Yield: 6-8 servings