Green Beans-Bell Pepper Packets
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons maple syrup
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 lb. yellow or green beans, cut into slices
2 bell peppers, thinly slice lengthwise
1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Place 4 Heavy Duty foil squares on countertop. Spray with cooking spray.
- In small bowl whisk together the oil, mustard, syrup, garlic and black pepper. Add the beans and peppers; toss to coat.
- Evenly divide the vegetables between the 4 foil squares, placing them in the center of the foil. Top with pine nuts. Fold up the foil tightly, crimping the ends. Place on grill and cover with lid. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Let packets sit for 5 minutes before opening carefully. Drizzle the vegetables with balsamic vinegar before serving.