Fruity No-Bake Cheesecake
2 cups diced light-packed canned peaches
3 tablespoons sugar substitute or sugar, divided
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
5 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
2 tablespoons fat-free milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup graham cracker crumbs (or crush 2½ whole graham crackers)
- Stir together peaches, sugar and ginger in bowl. Toss to blend and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, milk, vanilla and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar substitute in small bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- Place 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture in 4 custard cups.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cracker crumbs evenly into each cup, and over the cream cheese mixture. Top with fruit mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Makes 4 servings.