Source: AHA Healthy Recipes Kids Love
- Blend together 2 (14.5-ounce) cans undrained no-salt-added diced tomatoes, 2 cups no-salt-added tomato juice, 1 teaspoon crumbled dried basil and 1 teaspoon sugar for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in 1 cup fat-free milk and 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese.
- Increase heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Whisk until smooth and creamy. Ladle into bowls.
- Top each serving with 1 T. grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese.