Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Makes 24 small slices.
- Place 1 ready-made whole wheat pizza crust on a cookie sheet.
- Evenly spread ¼ cup marinara sauce over the top of the pizza crust.
- Lightly sprinkle the top with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Spread 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach over the sauce.
- Then top with 1 diced Roma tomatoes and 1 small diced red onion.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup sliced black olives.
- Lightly cover the top with 1 cup grated reduced-far mozzarella cheese or reduced-fat feta cheese.
- Bake pizza in oven for 10 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, and then cut into small appetizer-size slices and place on serving platter.
- Decorate with a bunch of fresh basil.