- In a mixing bowl stir together a 4-ounce container of light herb cheese, ½-ounce reduced-fat blue cheese crumbles, ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary and ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme.
To assemble subs:
- Cut a 12-inch long whole wheat or multi-grain Italian sub roll in half lengthwise.
- Spread half the cheese mixture on half of the sub roll.
- Layer with fresh tomato slices, roasted turkey breast slices, roasted red peppers, reduced-fat mozzarella cheese slices and then top with spring greens mix.
- Spread the other half of the sub roll with the remaining cheese spread and place on top of the sandwich.
- Cut into 4 sandwiches.