- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Cook 7 ounces uncooked whole-grain elbow macaroni in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile melt 2 tablespoons no-trans- fat tub margarine in deep skillet over medium heat. Add ½ cup diced onion; sauté for 3 minutes. Add ½ cup thinly sliced celery and ½ cup finely diced red pepper. Cook another 3 minutes. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour and 1/8 teaspoon white pepper over the vegetables; cook and stir for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in 1½ cups skim milk; cook over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked macaroni, 1 (6-ounce) can drained flaked albacore tuna and ¼ cup grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese.
- Pour into baking dish; sprinkle the top evenly with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly hot. Makes 4 servings.