Shrimp and Veggie Packets
3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
3 tablespoons rice wine or sherry
1½ tablespoons honey
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1¼ lbs. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup fresh corn kernels from1 large ear
2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, honey, garlic and sesame seeds in large bowl. Add shrimp and mix well. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In smaller bowl stir together corn, snap peas and bell pepper.
- Place 4 large squares of Heavy Duty foil on counter.
- Using a slotted spoon, place one-quarter of shrimp mixture in the center of each foil square. Place one-quarter of the vegetable mixture on the shrimp. Drizzle some of the marinade over the shrimp and vegetables in each packet.
- Close the packets and fold up the foil edges, crimping the ends. Place the packets on the grill and cook with cover closed for 15 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before opening.