Roast Beef-Vegetable Hash
Ingredients4 ounces finely chopped, trimmed cooked roast beef2 cups diced red onions and bell peppers¼ cup chopped fresh parsley1 cup ready-to-use shredded potatoes½ cup shredded carrots1 egg white or 2 tablespoons liquid egg white½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary½ teaspoon black peppersalsa for a topper Directions
- Coat a nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- In bowl mix together roast beef, veggies, parsley, shredded potatoes, carrots, egg white, rosemary and black pepper.
- Pour mixture into the skillet, and set heat to medium-high. Press the mixture down to form a large cake.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until browned. Flip the “cake” and cook for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Top with salsa, if desired. Makes 2 servings.