Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Makes 6-8 servings.
- Melt ½ cup no-trans-fat tub margarine.
- Pour margarine into small bowl, and whisk in ¼ cup hot pepper sauce and 3 T. vinegar.
- Coat a baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Dip 24 chicken wing drummettes in melted margarine.
- Mixture. Pour 1 (1-ounce) packet of dry Ranch salad dressing mix into Ziploc bag.
- Add chicken pieces and shake to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with celery sticks and low-fat Ranch dressing.