Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Spread 3 cups raw cranberries and 1 cup chopped pecans over the bottom of dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup sugar or SPLENDA sugar substitute.
- In medium mixing bowl beat 2 eggs with electric mixer on high speed until foamy. Add 1 cup sugar or sugar substitute, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1½ teaspoons baking powder, ½ cup melted trans fat-free margarine, and 2 Tbsp. low-fat milk. Beat on low speed just until combined; batter will be thick.
- Carefully spread mixture over the cranberries and pecans in baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve warm cake cranberry side up. Top with light whipped topping if desired.