Makes 15 small pancakes.
- In large bowl stir together 3 cups of just-add-water pancake mix, 1/3 cup toasted wheat germ and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice mix.
- Stir in 2½ cups water and 1 cup 100& pure canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling); stir until dry ingredients are mixed in. Do not overstir.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium high heat.
- Coat with vegetable cooking spray.
- Use a ¼ cup scoop to spoon batter onto skillet.
- When the top surface of the pancakes forms bubbles, in 2-3 minutes, flip pancakes with a spatula.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve with maple syrup, unsweetened applesauce or sugar-free jam of choice.