Ingredientsvegetable cooking spray6 cups sliced frozen, thawed peaches1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice1 tablespoon all-purpose flour2 tablespoons sugar1 teaspoon ground cinnamon1½ cups all-purpose flour¼ cup sugar1½ teaspoons baking powder½ cup fat-free milk1 egg2 tablespoons no-trans-fat soft tub margarine 2 teaspoons sugar½ teaspoon ground cinnamonreduced-fat ice cream (optionalDirections
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Filling: In bowl stir together peaches and lemon juice. In small bowl stir together flour, sugar and cinnamon. Add to peach mixture, stir to combine and then pour evenly into the pie plate.
- Topping: Stir together flour, sugar and baking powder. In small bowl stir together milk, egg and margarine. Add the liquids to the flour mixture. Stir to combine but do not over mix.
- Drop the batter by tablespoons on top of the pie filling. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle on top of the cobbler. Bake for 30 minutes or until the peach filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with a scoop of reduced-fat ice cream. Makes 8 servings.