Yield: 4 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add 2 cups tiny pasta, such as orzo, and cook according to package directions.
- In serving bowl place ½ cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves, 1 chopped medium fresh tomato and 2 finely chopped scallions.
- Toss to mix; set aside.
- Drain pasta, then rinse with cold water. Let it drain very well.
- Add cooled pasta, ½ cup fresh lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black peppers to the tomato mixture; toss together well to combine.
- Serve tabbouleh on top of mixed salad greens.