Makes 8 servings* Vegetarian dishes can be easy, high in fiber and help with weight loss
- Cook 8 ounces of multi-grain small-size pasta in large pot of boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain; rinse with cold water; drain again and set aside.
- In large bowl whisk together 3 T. olive oil, 2 T. red-wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, ½ teaspoon paprika and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add 1 (14.5 ounce) can undrained diced tomatoes, 1 large can of drained chickpeas, 1 green bell pepper (seeded and diced), 3 stalks celery (chopped), 1 medium cucumber (peeled and diced) and 1 red onion (dic
- ed). Toss with dressing to mix.
- Add pasta and toss again to mix ingredients.
- Refrigerate until serving.