- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix together 1 cup canola or vegetable oil, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitutes and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- In another bowl stir together 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg. Stir into the sugar mixture.
- Stir in 4 cups dry rolled oats, 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans and 1 cup raisins.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes in oven.
- Cool for a few minutes before removing cookies to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.