Makes 6 servings
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Brown 1 lb. ground turkey breast, 1 cup chopped celery, ½ cup chopped red onion, ½ cup thinly sliced carrots and 1 teaspoon minced garlic until turkey is cooked through.
- Drain and pour into a crock pot.
- Add in 3 cups low-sodium vegetable juice, 1 (4½-ounce) can drained, no-salt added green beans, 1 (15½ -ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, 2 cups finely shredded cabbage, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, ½ teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon original Mrs. Dash seasoning and 1 bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on low-setting for at least 6 hours.
- Discard bay lead before serving.