Yield: 4 servings
- Finely shred an orange to obtain 1 teaspoon orange peel; set aside.
- Peel 4 oranges and separate into sections.
- Put orange sections into serving bowl along with 2 (15-ounce) cans drained, rinsed navy beans, 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes, 1 cup chopped cucumber and 3 thinly sliced green onions.
- In jar, combine ¼ cup fresh orange juice, 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar, 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh oregano, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 teaspoon minced garlic and ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- Screw on lid and shake to combine.
- Pour over the bean salad and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Before serving toss bean salad with 4 cups torn romaine lettuce.
- Sprinkle the top of the salad with ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese.