Makes 6 servings.
- In mixing bowl place 2 cups or 1 jar drained grapefruit sections.
- Add 2 peeled and diced kiwi, 1 cored and diced pear and 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries.
- In saucepan whisk together 3 T. raspberry syrup and ¼ cup pomegranate juice. Add 1 cinnamon stick broken in half. Stir together and heat over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Remove cinnamon stick and pour liquid over fruit salad.
- Toss together and let sit for 30 minutes or overnight before serving. This will blend the flavors.