Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
Makes 4 servings.
- Peel 2 medium bananas, and cut in half crosswise.
- Insert a wooden stick into the center of the cut end of each banana.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Put into freezer and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Place ¼ cup low-fat granola in sealable plastic storage bag; crush slightly with rolling pin.
- Transfer to a shallow plate.
- Place 1/3 cup hot fudge topping on another plate.
- Working with ½ a banana at a time, place frozen banana half in hot fudge topping; turn banana and spread topping evenly onto banana with rubber scraper.
- Place banana into granola and turn to coat.
- Return to freezer.
- Repeat with the 3 other banana halves.
- Freeze until hot fudge is very firm, at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.