Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Makes 6 servings.
- In nonstick skillet melt 2 T. soft tub margarine (no trans fats) over medium heat.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Add 2 cups pecans halves; stir to coat.
- Transfer onto a baking sheet, spreading out in a single layer.
- Bake in oven stirring at least once, for at least 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Pour into a serving bowl and add 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or other preferred herb; toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.