Makes 6 servings
- Pour 1¼ cups water into mixing bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or until boiling.
- Remove from microwave and stir in 1 cup whole wheat couscous.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 5 minute to absorb the water.
- Place couscous in strainer and rinse under cold water; drain well.
- In large bowl toss together 2 cups coarsely chopped baby spinach leaves, 1 (15-ounce) can rinsed, drained white cannelini beans, 3 slices Canadian bacon cut into strips, 1 (2¼- ounce) jar rinsed, drained and sliced black olives, 1 T. dried oregano, 1½ teaspoons dried basil, 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, ¼ cup fat-free vinaigrette dressing and ¼ cup apple cider vinegar.
- Add cooked couscous and ½ cup fat-free sun-dried tomato and basil feta cheese crumbles.
- Toss gently together.