Makes 6 servings Recipe Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook, 7th edition
- Heat a deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Remove skillet from heat and coat with vegetable cooking spray.
- Pour 1 teaspoon olive oil into skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Return skillet to heat and cook 1 medium chopped onion for 3 minutes.
- Cut 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast into 1-inch cubes.
- Stir in chicken cubes, 1½ cups frozen baby lima beans, 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn, 3 cups fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth, 1½ cups chopped tomatoes, 1 (6-ounce) can No-Salt-Added tomato paste, 3 T. fresh lemon juice and 1 T. low-sodium Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine all ingredients, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook slowly for 1 hour.