Breakfast Veggie Frittata
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Makes 8 servings.
- Cook 8 ounces angel hair pasta in boiling water according to package directions – break the dry pasta in half when adding to the water. Drain and set aside.
- In oven-proof skillet, sauté 2 medium diced zucchini in 1 tablespoon olive oil until tender. Add 1(15-ounce) can drained diced tomatoes, 2 teaspoons minced garlic and 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil.
- Add the drained cooked pasta and stir to mix ingredients together.
- Add 1½ cups egg substitutes and ¾ cup shredded reduced-fat Italian cheese blend. Stir to mix well.
- Cook on top of stove for about 5 minutes. Place skillet in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the egg is set.