Makes 8 servings Source: www.nationaldairycouncil.org
- Cook 1 (8-ounce) box of multi-grain bow tie pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water; place in serving bowl.
- While pasta is cooking whisk together the dressing ingredients: 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons sweet relish, ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper, and a splash of hot sauce.
- Set in refrigerator to chill.
- To the cooked, drained pasta add 2 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese cubes, ½ medium diced red pepper and 2 thinly sliced green onions.
- Add any other desired vegetables.
- Stir in the dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Garnish with paprika if desired.