Makes 24 individual appetizer-size pieces.
- In a mixing bowl stir together 3 T. reduced-at mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme.
- Set aside 1 T. of the mayonnaise.
- Add 2 T. yellow mustard into the mayonnaise-thyme mixture; stir to combine.
- Lay out on the counter 4 (8-inch) whole-grain flour tortillas.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with the mayonnaise-mustard mixture.
- Evenly divide among the 4 tortillas the following ingredients: 8 oz. thinly sliced lean roast beef or turkey breast, 1 (12-ounce) jar drained, thinly sliced roasted red peppers and 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat blue cheese.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla.
- Using the reserved mayonnaise-thyme mixture, brush the outside surface of each tortilla.
- In a large preheated skillet, brown the tortillas, 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet.
- Cut each rolled tortilla into 6 small sections.
- Arrange on serving platter.