Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Yield: 4 servings
- Coat a cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Seasoning mix: In small bowl stir together 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary, 1 teaspoon crumbled dried parsley, ½ teaspoon dry mustard, ¼ teaspoon paprika and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Cut 2 medium unpeeled sweet potatoes into thin 1/8-inch slices.
- Place on baking sheet in single layer. Spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Turn and repeat on the other side.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook