Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook 10 oz. dry whole-grain pasta in boiling water according to directions. Drain and pour into a large bowl.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add 1½ cups chopped onion and 2 cloves minced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 (14.5-ounce) can (undrained) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, 1 (12-ounce) can tomato paste with roasted garlic, 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth and 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped basil. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- To the cooked pasta, add the tomato sauce, 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese and ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour the pasta into the baking dish. Sprinkle ½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese evenly over the top. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.