We want your experience to be as uncomplicated as it can be. From valet parking to treatment areas located in close proximity to each other, you will find getting the care you need as easy as possible.
Martha Jefferson Hospital is conveniently located off of Route 250 East, less than one mile
from Interstate 64.
View Google Map
Once you've arrived at Martha Jefferson, you will find it easy to get around, but should you need any assistance, we have volunteers and staff located at each entrance to help you.
From US Interstate 64 East and West:
Take the Shadwell Exit (Number 124), and turn west on Route 250. Turn at the stoplight at Peter Jefferson Parkway. At the top of the hill, go straight into the hospital parking lots. The entrance to the hospital-based emergency department is around to the left. You can get into either the main entrance or the ED entrance through the parking garage.
From Route 29 South:
Travel north on Route 29, which becomes Route 250/29 Bypass. Turn at the stoplight at Peter Jefferson Parkway. At the top of the hill, go straight into the hospital parking lots.
From Route 29 North:
Travel south on Route 29 and exit onto the 250 East Bypass. Turn at the stoplight at Peter Jefferson Parkway. At the top of the hill, go straight into the hospital parking lots.
From Route 250 East or West:
Turn at the stoplight at Peter Jefferson Parkway. At the top of the hill, go straight into the hospital parking lots.
Get door-to-door driving directions here
Visiting Hours and Parking
Visiting hours are from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
For the safety and comfort of our patients:
- Please do not visit if you are sick.
- Please help us limit the number of visitors in a patient room to two. This is especially important if you are visiting in a semi-private room.
- Regarding children who would like to visit: Children of any age may visit parents, grandparents, and siblings during regular visiting hours providing that an adult accompanies them. Children 14 years of age and older may visit alone Adults accompanying children are responsible for monitoring the children for illness and should not allow children to visit if illness is suspected or present.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our visiting hours, please contact Health Connection at (434) 654-7009 or 1-888-652-6663.
- Parking is free, and valet parking is offered at the main entrance and at the Emergency Department entrance.