Martha Jefferson At-a-Glance
Patients & Services*
- Licensed Beds: 176
- Inpatient Discharges: 11,058
- Births: 1,775
- Outpatient Registrations: 214,051
- Emergency Department Visits: 48,753
- Inpatient Surgeries: 2,707
- Outpatient Surgeries: 3,683
- Major services include a Cancer Care Center, Digestive Care Center, Cardiology Care Center, Orthopedics including Spine Surgery & Joint Replacement Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Stroke Care Center, Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Medicine & Surgery, and a Women's Health Center
- Total Staff Members: 1,600
- Total Medical Staff Members: 470 physicians, representing more than 40 specialties
Contact Us TodayIf you have any questions please contact us. Learn More
Get directions to our different locations.
- The Hospital campus comprises 84 acres.
- The Hospital is 540,000 square feet.
- The Outpatient Care Center was opened in Fall 2003 and is 94,000 square feet.
- Martha Jefferson owns 10 primary care practices and three specialty practices.
- Our advanced Diagnostic & Medical Imaging Centers feature three MRIs, three CT scanners (including a 64-slice scanner w/ dose reduction software) and PET/CT.
- Our Cardiovascular technology includes interventional cardiac catheterization, cardiac ablation, electrophysiology, interventional radiology and a certified vascular ultrasound lab.
* FY2009 CompStats report. Outpatient volume excludes E.D., O.R. and observation patients.